Monday, September 2, 2013

~GO SOPHOMORES~

~GO SOPHOMORES~


Our school held and annual event, Intramurals 2013. In this event, students are to participate in any game they want. It can be either a ball game or a Filipino game. And in the end of the event, the winner for the year's Intrams is announced according to the points the players gathered in winning the games.

This year, I was placed as one of the participants for the sack race (girls) because I was already out of choices. I have no other option.
I also joined the sack race last year so it wasn't a big deal. But when the game becomes nearer and nearer, I admit, I was nervous because I was afraid that I might not be able to balance myself and that I might accidentally slip and I wasn't ready for humiliation.

When the game finally started, we are fighting against the Grade 7 students and we are very determined to win against them so we gave our very best up until the end.
And as we expected, we won against then in the end.

The second part of the game was us against the fourth year students. It is where we determine the champion of the game. And before the game even started, we already accepted defeat against the fast and tall players of the fourth years.
I even congratulated Ate Rica because I know that we are going to lose against them and as expected, the outcome of the game was when we got the second place while the seniors got the first place.

4 comments: